Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going Home

Yes, I will be going home to North Hathley tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll be back on Sunday. My parents, recently back from an 8 year stay in Africa, are having their long-awaited house warming. Them and all 62 guests.

It'll be nice to go back towards Estrie, to feel the cool air and see the mountains and trees. I'm hoping for a visit to the cemetary so I can say hi to my grand-parents. I'll be seeing my sister, brother in law and my godson. It'll be nice to be with the family - and not at work.

I have had a pretty busy week, so I'll surely have a lot to write about when I come back. In the meantime, hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Sabs - no laughing without me, and keep Dan and Kazoo entertained. Don't forget the mix.

Dan - keep Sabs entertained and get Kazoo back from vacation. I'll staple your shirt when I come back to work on Wednesday.

Andy - hope you're having a blast in BC. Sorry about your luggage, but I'm sure you can find purty underwear wherever you are.

Ray - stay out of trouble. Hah! As if :)

Everyone else reading this - don't miss me too much. If you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, let it rip...